Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Arts Fest Buzz

The word concerts came to my mind twice this morning. And in the midst of this I thought of how much money I have I then thought of the Arts Fest and it's "freeness" and entirety.

My friend Jason has posted about the Three Rivers Arts Festival and in my excitement and hopes of making it down to Pittsburgh I wanted to share. I don't know how pumped I am for the musical artists that are coming in but I think that Martin Sexton's performance may be worth a shot:
And this "Swoon!" performance looks some what intriguing:
Market Square


Are there any days that some of you may definitely go to? Anything that I should keep my ear and eyes attuned to? How about other good concerts that are going on, I don't think Club Cafe has a good selection thus far....? Or how about Concerts in the Park at Hartwood Acres?

2 comments:

joeldaniel said...

i understand the free concert dilemna...i keep debating about this mae, ok go show coming up in cleveland. it's just so expensive. hmmm.

but today i started to look to see if the canton symphony's doing any brown bag lunch concerts...it seems like i remember them doing something like this in the past, and the idea intrigues me.

Al said...

i think summer concerts and free things outdoors need to be a staple to any type of city or town. It brings everyone together, you know.