Thursday, May 03, 2007

The Dance of Closing

We got a X M Satellite Radio today in the shop. It's official and playing right now as I speak, I hope, I heard it earlier in their today when I was to meet a student.

So tonight, I go, I close, I listen, and hopefully the shop will be somewhat busy as students pack up to leave for home and put in a a few more finals. I may be making MANY MANY milkshakes and Esspresso Chocolate Shakes (they are yummy, I must say). And some of you know how I feel about this.... (I'm getting over it!!)


Either way, I hope that as I close I can find a station that is "close worthy"...this is very important for a closer in any type of business. I need to find something that doesn't 1. creep me out 2. cause me to fall asleep in the middle of mopping or 3. cause me to sing and dance so much that I forget that I am even closing. It would be nice to have something upbeat enough, dance-able enough, and sing-along worthy enough. But I am not going to be picky here, no, no...


no.

2 comments:

Adam A said...

bab (big al barrante... I could even say "babs"... hahaha):

I updated today in your honor. Or honour. Depending on how not American you want to be, I suppose.

Hope all is well. Don't fall when dancing.

peace,
a

j u s t i n said...

i hope you listened to the nelly furtado's Say It Right...that would be a good beat to dance with the mop.