Saturday, February 03, 2007

Pieces

You know all those tiny pieces of paper that you need and yet, don't need all at the same time. Those papers that have important information on them. What do you do with them all?

I was cleaning up a bit today and have piles of random papers. They are all unrelated and yet equally important. I am unsure if I will look at any of them ever again, but if I throw them away I will definitely need them. Weird how that happens...

What do you do with your random important pieces of paper?
(I think there is a parallel here somewhere, a parallel to the way we live our lives...or at least insight to how I live mine.)


2 comments:

Jason said...

For years I had always wrote on little scraps and tossed them into piles on my desk, around my room, and so on.

I'm making an effort to be more judicious about recording the info in a more logical place. Or just collecting all of the paper in one pile.

Anonymous said...

one could, perhaps, in the future, record such notes in a small moleskin. as for previous papers...

i actually have a box of ticket stubs...from movies, plays, sporting events, etc, that i keep. i write on the back with whom i attended & every once in awhile i look through it & it brings back good memories. so maybe a small box in a dresser drawer?